Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway -- Boston

All photos taken Sept. 16, 2011.
The Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy Greenway is a series of 5 parks through different neighborhoods in Boston. It begins with Chinatown (first two photos) and ends 1.5 miles later at near the North End area. For more information see the Big Dig project and the Greenway. Since you don't see any of old Boston, I've included photos at the end.




I-93, now under the city, part of the Big Dig









Boston Discovery Guide (great photos of the Greeenway)

2 comments:

  1. Boston is so special. Thanks for the great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you said you had lunch in Chinatown, but did you stop and have an Italian dinner in the North End? LOL! I would have! Great photos of the entire walk. I did that walk before they finished planting the trees and gardens, and it looks much nicer now.

    ReplyDelete